Signing off performance objectives

General discussions on obtaining and recording practical experience.

Moderator: Bluewednesday

Signing off performance objectives

Postby Mdam » Wed Apr 20, 2011 3:09 pm

When a student submits an objective for review and sign off, what happens? I assume that the mentor receives an email and has to follow a link which allows them to sign it off?

I am trying to get my final one signed off by my old employer but so far have had no response. He's either being awkward or doesn't know how to do it!
Mdam

Re: Signing off performance objectives

Postby Bluewednesday » Thu Apr 21, 2011 2:55 am

As far as I know they receive it by email and just have to confirm that the information is correct, most of my PER was paper based and only the last few objectives were done this way.

Could you not contact him and check that he has at least received the email, I think ours got sent to the junk folder and I had to get it resent
bluewednesday
Bluewednesday

Re: Signing off performance objectives

Postby comsdev » Thu Feb 20, 2014 1:56 pm

Brother,

You don't need to file it electronically. You can write your PO, take a print of it and ask your mentor to stamp and sign it. Than these scanned copies will be sent to the ACCA. ACCA will review them and accept them if they are prepared in accordance with their standards.

If you need any help in writing the ACCA Performance Objectives, you can send me an email or download them from the following link.
http://helpingacca.blogspot.com/2014/02 ... ce_16.html

Email: m.jawadyaqoob@yahoo.com
comsdev

Return to Practical Experience