ACCA Dec 2014 exam results

For general discussions, questions and comments on ACCA related matters.

Moderator: Bluewednesday

ACCA Dec 2014 exam results

Postby Mdam » Sun Feb 08, 2015 8:23 am

Thought I'd try to revive this thread.

P7 - the magical 50%

After 7 years, that is me over and out for ACCA. Pretty pleased, I must say..
Mdam

Re: ACCA Dec 2014 exam results

Postby omarpk » Sun Feb 08, 2015 4:45 pm

'AWESOME' is the first word that comes to my mind when I read your post.

I used to be an expert myself at failing ACCA papers once but this place and its wonderful people (Steve, Bluewednesday and Clare Finch to name a few) dragged me across the finish line a couple of years ago. While I am one of the many people who are guilty of having deserted AS post qualification, I saw the post about the ACCA results on my FB page and decided to pop in and give my congrats/commiserations to all those who received their results today.

Mdam -I don't know if you recall me but you and I were once the senior non-qualified members of this place and results day wasn't exactly something I looked forward to. Fabulous news to hear that you've overcome all the obstacles and entered the 'qualified' club. Well done and all the best for the future.... :D

Everyone else (assuming someone aside from Mdam is reading this) - Congratulations to everyone who has passed their exams. For those who've stumbled this time, take it from me (failed P2 for 2.5 years, qualified 9 years after my initial reg. date), as long as you do not give up, you will not fail. Try to identify your mistakes, work on them and hopefully the outcome will be different next time around. Best of luck!
omarpk

Return to General ACCA Discussion