cant get my results acca

Moderator: Bluewednesday

Re: cant get my results acca

Postby jodukwe » Tue Feb 22, 2011 3:30 pm

Like in P5..WHAT ON EARTH DID THE Examiner want?...Plenty of theory and probably markers did not know what they were supposed to look out for..the annoying thing is that the admin review is not a remark..so if u got a marker that for some reason rushed through your work..then u're dead!!
jodukwe

Postby jodukwe » Tue Feb 22, 2011 4:05 pm

still cant even get on to the web-site..
jodukwe

Postby Bluewednesday » Tue Feb 22, 2011 6:21 pm

I believe that the examiner personally reviews a sample of each markers work to ensure consistent marking, then marginal scripts are remarked as well.

There is so much checking during the marking that they don't remark on an admin review.

Did you do your study via a course provider? I found the best feedback I got was via the course exams as they were quite specific.
bluewednesday
Bluewednesday

Postby Graemer » Tue Feb 22, 2011 6:55 pm

still cant even get on to the web-site..

It's in a bad way. Nothing on their site is working at all. Surely at this stage it can't be down to the volume of users, someone must have spilt their tea over the server.
Graemer

Postby artimus » Tue Feb 22, 2011 7:32 pm

For future reference, you have to stipulate that you want to receive your results via email through myACCA. There is a box you have to tick.

I got mine at 05:05 yesterday - I highly recommend it.
artimus

Postby yvonnetobealone » Tue Feb 22, 2011 7:45 pm

Yea all hail registering for e-mail notifications! I'm only trying to get onto the ACCA site to check out the Worldwide Pass Rates and the Examiners' Reports but it is still totally crashed! For those poor people still not in the know then the ACCA have put a link on their Facebook page direct to your login and results page but hey you gotta know that you need to log onto Facebook to see that! Totally frustrating for everyone, come on ACCA, get it sorted! >:0/
yvonnetobealone

Postby Mdam » Tue Feb 22, 2011 10:15 pm

I don't know why anyone wouldn't get the email results. It's obvious that tens of thousands of people will be logging in to the website at the same time. Just get it emailed. Mine has always been with me just after 5am!
Mdam

Postby yvonnetobealone » Tue Feb 22, 2011 10:35 pm

I know I totally don't get it! Mine are always there too just after 5am but I never bother getting up that early to get them tho...always rise around 7.30am, make a nice cuppa tea and then sit there fretting for 2 mins while i wait for the comp to fire up!
yvonnetobealone

Postby chrisc » Wed Feb 23, 2011 1:43 am

My e-mail didn't get to me until 11am yesterday. Only once was the e-mail in my inbox before 6am so
that's why so many still login regardless of whether they have registered for e-mail or not. I managed
get in to the site around 8am yesterday after trying since 5.
chrisc

Postby yvonnetobealone » Wed Feb 23, 2011 1:49 am

Crikey, I never realised so many people had problems receiving the e-mail :0( It has been pretty awful this time but I've got to say I've never had a problem getting my e-mail results...just lucky I guess?? :0/
yvonnetobealone

Previous

Return to P6 Advanced Taxation ATX