P2

Moderator: Bluewednesday

P2

Postby Mdam » Tue Jun 14, 2011 9:06 pm

How did you all find it?

I thought q1 was quite friendly but, yet again, I paid the price for being ill prepared. Some of my adjustments were guesses! Q2 and Q3 ambiguous as always, didn't touch q4 as I didn't do nearly enough FI revison.

Ho hum, another guaranteed fail. Lets just hope I passed one of the two!
Mdam

Re: P2

Postby RD206 » Tue Jun 14, 2011 11:47 pm

How did you all find it?

I thought q1 was quite friendly but, yet again, I paid the price for being ill prepared. Some of my adjustments were guesses! Q2 and Q3 ambiguous as always, didn't touch q4 as I didn't do nearly enough FI revison.

Ho hum, another guaranteed fail. Lets just hope I passed one of the two!

I think Q1 went quite well, probably picked up quite a few marks.

However, Q2 and Q3 were horrible. Managed to write something for all parts, but some of what I wrote was just waffle and complete guesswork.
RD206

Postby angelangelangel » Wed Jun 15, 2011 6:18 am

Hello,

Question 1 and 4 were okay .. considering Foreign Subsidiaries and IFRS 9 were both hot topics and mentioned by every tuition provider .. so i had prepared for them .. However, apart from the theory question of IFRS 9 .. Nothing made sense to me .. the questions asked were very unusual .. and also .. Q3 was totally and utterly horrible .. so I attempted question 2 .. which was relatively okay ..

Just hope i did enough to pass ...
The believer is happy. The doubter is wise
angelangelangel

Postby jodukwe » Wed Jun 22, 2011 6:56 pm

Its unbelievable that the examiner expects answers to those under exam conditions...
Getting by the twists and turns of the questions is like an aptitude test..not exactly real life 'orofessional' like if you ask me!!
jodukwe

Postby jodukwe » Wed Jun 22, 2011 6:57 pm

meant to type professional..
jodukwe

Postby SUREPASS » Fri Jul 19, 2013 4:37 am

Examinees
Do you know tat you can pass this silly exam by not attempting Q1 consol or even Section B and yet you still able to achieve a Pass. Trust me yes is true. I had friends did tat. Even mine was totally garbage and yet still Pass. My advice don’t bother too much time on this paper. Just answer 1.5 question and A sure guarantee pass. 3hrs to do 1.5 question is possible. Answers need not quality.
SUREPASS

Return to P2 Corporate Reporting CR